Thursday, December 1, 2022

Walking WITH the Lord

 Scripture:

“If you are wise, you will know and understand what I mean. I am the Lord, and I lead you along the right path. If you obey me, we will walk together, but if you are wicked, you will stumble.” ‭‭Hosea‬ ‭14‬:‭9‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Hosea has described the anger of the Lord for His people because they have run after other gods and ton remained in Him. At the end of the book, God says if they know and understand what God means, then God will lead them along the right path. He goes on to say that if they obey Him, they would walk together with Him, but if they are wicked, they will stumble.

Application:

No matter what, I want God walking with me. I want Him on my side. I don’t want to do life on my own. I want God to walk with me into every situation I face. I want the Lord on my side, not matter what is going on. I want to walk and work WITH God, not FOR God. I want to walk as ONE with Him. My job in this is simply to obey Him and do what He asks. 

Prayer:

Lord, You are the only one worthy of my worship and my praise. You are incredible and there is none like You. I long to walk and to work with You and not only for You. Let my heart walk in obedience at all times. Speak clearly to me Father and I will obey. Show me the way forward and I will respond. I am Yours.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment