Monday, December 12, 2022

Blessed for Obedience

 Scripture:

“Descendants of Jacob, is it right for you to claim that the Lord did what he did because he was angry? Doesn't he always bless those who do right?”  ‭‭Micah‬ ‭2‬:‭7‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Micah was preaching death and destruction to Judah, who once walked with God and followed Him completely. He was telling them to turn around and follow the Lord once again, but they were not listening. He ended one section saying, “Doesn’t He always bless those who do right?”

Application:

When we do right, we can expect God’s blessing on our lives. It is seen throughout the Bible. When God’s people live the way He wants them to live, they are blessed by Him. Sometimes we see evil people prosper and do well in life. Sometimes good people never seem to get a break, but I will err on the side of being the one who does right and lives a God-honoring life.

Prayer:

Father, let my life bring You honor and praise. Let my life be one that does right at all times. I want to live a life You can bless and trust. Let Your goodness and favor rest on my life. Bless everything I do and let me represent You well in my generation. Teach me to walk in obedience all the days of my life. 

Yours Completely,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment