Tuesday, December 13, 2022

All Nations Will Come Before Him

 Scripture:

“People of many nations will come and say, “Let's go up to the mountain of the Lord God of Jacob and worship in his temple.” The Lord will teach us his Law from Jerusalem, and we will obey him.”  ‭‭Micah‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬ ‭CEV‬

Observation:

In this passage, Micah declares that in the last days, people of MANY nations will come and worship the Lord in His temple. It says the Lord will teach His law to them and they will obey Him. Here, Micah prophesies first that there would be a temple in the last days, which we see an emphasis on right now. We also see people from all nations coming to worship there, which has always been God’s heart. This will come to pass, I believe soon.

Application:

This is yet one more sign that we are living in the last days. As these things come together, we must realize that God is in control, even when it feels like the world is out of control. Certain things must happen for these prophesies to come to pass, but we can rest assured that we are in good hands. God always lifts HIs people out before He sends judgment on the earth.

Prayer:

Father, as a last days believer, help me to remain in You more and more as the say approaches. You are worthy of all I am and all I have belongs to You. Show me every day what to do. Show me who to speak to. Show me how to respond in each situation. You are worthy. Help me to fill heaven and earth with believers in You.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment