Friday, December 23, 2022

Make God Celebrate

 Scripture:

“The Lord your God wins victory after victory and is always with you. He celebrates and sings because of you, and he will refresh your life with his love.””  ‭‭Zephaniah‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Zephaniah is speaking destruction of the whole world because of their idolatry and disobedience to God Almighty. He then sees a turning of nations back to God. Once that happens, they are promised that the Lord wins victory after victory and He is always with you. He celebrates and sings over you with His love. God’s anger and wrath is real, but as soon as His people repent, He sings over them with love. He longs to be with a people who are completely His.

Application:

God rejoices over those who serve Him faithfully. He sings and celebrates those who follow Him with their whole heart. His covenant is for those who will serve Him. When nations in the OT didn’t follow Him, He would bring destruction, but as soon as they would turn to Him, they would see blessing. I want to be on the side of God’s blessing, not His judgment. I want to walk in obedience and blessings all the days of my life.

Prayer:

Father, let my life be completely wrapped up in following You. Let me live a life of obedience to the Lord Almighty. I want to see Your goodness and blessing overtake my life. I want to see victory after victory day after day. I want to make Your heart happy. As I walk with You, heal Cheryl and Mom today of Covid and let us see the day of Your goodness.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment