Sunday, December 25, 2022

Sensitivity to the Spirit

 Scripture:

“Everyone, be silent! The Lord is present and moving about in his holy place.”  ‭Zechariah‬ ‭2‬:‭13‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Zechariah was sensitive to the presence of the Lord. While he was prophesying, he told everyone to be silent because the Lord was present and moving about in his holy place. His spiritual alert system said, “God is moving in the house.” And he went with the flow. 

Application:

I want to walk in that level of sensitivity to the presence of the Lord. I have said this year that I no longer want to do ministry FOR God, but WITH God. I want to know His presence. When His presence comes into a gathering, I want to work with Him. When He is moving in a certain way, I want to go with the flow. I long to see God move and want to make room for that instead of controlling services with my plans.

Prayer:

Father, make me more sensitive to Your presence and Your voice. I long to see You move without hindrance. I long to see Your glory fill the room. I want to be led by Your Spirit and not my plans. Help me to learn how to flow with You at new levels. I want to walk hand in hand with You and touch lives together. I want to do ministry WITH You, not just FOR You.

Your Son Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment