Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Price for the Nations

 Scripture:

“Then they sang a new song, “You are worthy to receive the scroll and open its seals, because you were killed. And with your own blood you bought for God people from every tribe, language, nation, and race.”Revelation‬ ‭5‬:‭9‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

This verse tells us the reason Jesus was found worthy to open the scroll and the seals was because He was killed and with His own blood He bought people from every tribe, languages, nation, and race. When Jesus paid with His own blood, it opened all the people of the world to follow God and be His children. Every nation is represented and every nation must be reached.

Application:

Jesus paid for our salvation with His own blood and His own death on a cruel cross. We can never take this lightly. He made the ultimate sacrifice for us. He paid for my soul with His own blood. That’s a high price to pay and I need to give Him all of me from a thankful heart. I owe Him my very life.

Prayer:

Jesus, You paid the ultimate sacrifice, and with Your own blood You purchased people from every tribe, language, nations and race. Thank You for saving me. Thank You for raising me. Thank You for giving all for me. You are incredible! I love You Lord. I give You my life this morning afresh. Use it for Your glory and the extension of Your Kingdom. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment