Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Creator and Sustainer of the Universe

 Scripture:

“But the Lord created the stars and put them in place. He turns darkness to dawn and daylight to darkness; he scoops up the ocean and empties it on the earth.”  ‭‭Amos‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Amos declares that God created the stars and put them in place. He goes on to say that the Lord turns darkness to dawn and daylight to dark. He even scoops up the ocean and empties it on the earth. In other words, God is the creator and sustainer of everything in the universe. 

Application:

This verse should give us confidence that there is nothing impossible for our God. He is all-powerful. He is the creator of the universe, therefore, He can take care of my little needs when I am in covenantal  relationship with Him. We must live our lives by faith, knowing that God can take care of everything we come against. 

Prayer:

Father, You are worthy of all my praise. You are incredible and I love You more each day. Heal my body today from all sickness and help me to walk with You as friend with friend. I long for Your presence. I long for You touch in and upon my life. I want to work as one with You.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment