Thursday, December 8, 2022

Overwhelming Harvest

 Scripture:

“You will have such a harvest that you won't be able to bring in all of your wheat before plowing time. You will have grapes left over from season to season; your fruitful vineyards will cover the mountains.”Amos‬ ‭9‬:‭13‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

God is speaking through Amos here and prophesies about Israel. He had been speaking about how He was going to destroy they for their disobedience, but here He says that, after He punishes them and brings them back, they will have such harvest that they will still be harvesting when the sowing needs to happen. He told them they would still have grapes left from season to season. It shows a time of great blessing.

Application:

God will discipline those He loves. He always has the intent of them being disciplined and coming back to Him so He can bless them. This passage speaks of the incredible harvests of those who serve the Lord faithfully. We can rest assured that God is able to bless His people in ways we can’t even imagine. He has the ability to do what we could never do.

Prayer:

Father, teach me Your ways and let me understand You more and more. Teach me to sit at Your feet and learn of You. Help me to follow hard after You. Bless my life as I obey You. Let me see the day of your overflowing blessing. I ask You to bless my family, bless my church, and bless my region. Let me see financial breakthrough in my life. Release me from all debt.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment