Saturday, December 10, 2022

Praise and Worship

 Scripture:

“Offer praise to God our Savior because of our Lord Jesus Christ! Only God can keep you from falling and make you pure and joyful in his glorious presence. Before time began and now and forever, God is worthy of glory, honor, power, and authority. Amen.” ‭‭Jude‬ ‭1‬:‭24‬-‭25‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jude closes out his letter by telling the people to offer praise to God because of Jesus. He continues by saying that only God can keep you from falling and make you pure and joyful in His glorious presence. He closes by saying that God is worthy of glory, honor, power, and authority. Jude was a worshipper.

Application:

Reading the verse above, it is clear that God is the one who makes us holy, cleanses us, lifts up our countenance, and is worthy of glory, honor, power, authority, and all praise! I want to live my life as a worshiper of YHWH. I want to be a lifelong worshiper, who keeps me from falling and presents me as pure in His presence. I want to give God the honor He deserves for all He has done in and for my life. 

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, teach me to live a life that pleases You. Let my heart be pure and my life bring You honor. Cleanse me from anything that would hinder Your work in my life. Show me the way of righteousness and reveal Yourself to me in deeper and deeper ways as I age. I want to know You more and more. You are the source of everything I need and You deserve my very best life.

Your Truly,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment