Saturday, December 31, 2022

Honor the Lord

 Scripture:

“But for you that honor my name, victory will shine like the sun with healing in its rays, and you will jump around like calves at play.”  ‭‭Malachi‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Malachi speaks for the Lord in this passage and says that those who honor His name will have victory shine like the sun with healing in it’s rays. It goes on to say that they will jump around like calves playing. Honoring God is crucial to those who call Him Lord. 

Application:

God wants to be honored with our words, our lives, and our actions. He wants to be honored, or placed first, in our lives. He is looking for a people who will honor Him by honoring His word and His ways. We need to live lives that bring honor and not dishonor to the Lord our God. When people see my life, will they honor my Lord?

Prayer:

Father, let my life bring Your honor, not just in my words, but in my life. Empower me to live a life that honors You, Your ways, and Your word. When worldly people see my life and lifestyle, let them bring You honor. Help me to represent You well in my generation. We need revival in America. We need an awakening in our country. As I do my best to honor You, pour out Your Spirit and heal this land.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment