Wednesday, December 21, 2022

TRUST

 Scripture:

“The Lord is good. He protects those who trust him in times of trouble.”  ‭‭Nahum‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Nahum speaks a word of truth here in the midst of his railing against Nineveh. He reminds God’s people that the Lord is good and that He protects those who trust in Him in their times of trouble. God protects us when we run to Him. 

Application:

God always does His part of the covenants He makes with us. We have to do our job. We must trust Him in times of trouble, then He will protect us. If we don’t trust, He doesn’t have to protect. Trust means that we walk in quiet confidence, knowing God has our backs and we will come out victorious. God is good and trustworthy. The question is whether we will trust Him when we are in trouble.

Prayer:

Father God, You are trustworthy. You are faithful. You are good. Help me to trust You more. When my heart is overwhelmed, remind me to trust You. Teach me to walk in trust at all times and know You have everything taken care of. Teach me to trust You with my family, my church, and the world around me. 

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment