Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The Lord God All-Powerful

 Scripture:

“God's name is the Lord, the Lord God All-Powerful.”  ‭‭Hosea‬ ‭12‬:‭5‬ ‭CEV‬

Observation:

This simple scripture I so powerful. Hosea is speaking on the Lord’s behalf to the people of Israel and trying to pull them back to God and away from their sin and idolatry. God speaks through him this simple phrase, “God’s name is the Lord, the Lord God All-Powerful.” Those words say it all.

Application:

If we also serve The Lord God All-Powerful, then we are in good hands and hands that we can trust. He is able to do far more than we can ask think or imagine. I need to live my life like I serve the Lord God All-Powerful and like He has my back There is nothing too difficult for Him. He is able to change everything in our lives in a moment if we simply trust Him. I want to live a life of faith, believing the Lord God All-Powerful is on my side.

Prayer:

Lord God All-Powerful, You are incredible and all-powerful. Help me to live every day like that is true. Eliminate debt from my life. Help me to live an overcoming life. Teach me to walk in faith and not by sight. Enable me to accomplish everything You put me here to do. Show me the way forward and I will follow. Heal my shoulder and heal Cheryl of all infection today. You are the Lord God All-Powerful and I love You.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment