Saturday, November 26, 2022

Use Your Gifts Well

Scripture:

 “Each of you has been blessed with one of God's many wonderful gifts to be used in the service of others. So use your gift well.”   ‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭10‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Peter tells us here that each of us has been blessed with one of God’s gifts and that we should use them in serving others. He adds, “use your gift well.” God wants us, not only to use our gifts, but to use them well for His purposes. 

Application:

We should never serve God half-heartedly. He is worthy of our very best. When we serve Him and others, we must do it with all our hearts. We should strive to enhance the gifts God has given us and grow them as well so that when He returns He can see all that we have done with the gifts He gave us.

Prayer:

Lord God, You have blessed me with gifts. Help me to use them well and with a right heart. Let my life be used for Your glory and honor. Let me bring Your praise with how I serve You and others. Help me to serve well and use the gifts You have given me well. I one to extend Your kingdom more and more with my life. Open the right doors, close the wrong doors, and let my life count for You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment