Friday, November 25, 2022

Obedience

 Scripture:

“The Lord watches over everyone who obeys him, and he listens to their prayers. But he opposes everyone who does evil.””  ‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Peter says here that the Lord watches over those who obey Him and He listens to their prayers. He stands in direct opposition to those who do evil. In other words, if you want God to take care of you and hear your prayers, they must be coupled with obedience to Him. 

Application:

We must be focused on obedience to God at all times. We must read His word and listed for His voice. We must then obey what we hear. That is the simplicity of serving God. When we live for ourselves we will end up in evil and God opposes evil in every way. Therefore, we must seek the Lord and do what He says, plain and simple. There is nothing like living in obedience to the Lord.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, you are worthy of my obedience and my life. You are awesome and there is none like You. Help me to walk in obedience to Your written word as well as Your spoken word. Let me hear Your voice clearly and walk accordingly. Help me to fulfill everything You desire in my life. I am here for Your purposes and not my own. I live for You. Be the center of everything in my life. I am Yours.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment