Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Try to Live at Peace with Everyone

 Scripture:

“Try to live at peace with everyone! Live a clean life. If you don't, you will never see the Lord.”  ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭14‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The author of Hebrews tells us here that we should try to live at peace with everyone and to live a clean life. Basically he is saying that we shouldn’t be trouble makers or live lives that cause people to distrust us. 

Application:

Living at peace with everyone is not an easy task. Some people are hard to live with and want to point out every problem around us. We are told not to focus on those things, but to live a clean, and pure life. In other words, we should live a life that people don’t have to question whether we are true servants of Jesus or not. We are to be a peaceful people, not argumentative or unruly.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to be a peacemaker. Help me to live a quiet and peaceful life where I can point people to You. I need You more every day. As the world is more and more at odds with each other, help me to live from a place of peace and to walk in Your Spirit at all times. I want to serve You well and live how You want me to live in this difficult age.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment