Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Bowing - The Only Response to God’s Glory

 Scripture:

“Then the man took me through the north gate to the front of the temple. I saw that the brightness of the Lord's glory had filled the temple, and I immediately bowed with my face to the ground.”  ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭44‬:‭4‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Ezekiel, in this passage, was taken to the temple of the Lord, and he saw the brightness of the Lord’s glory had filled the temple. His response to the Lord’s glory was to immediately bow to the ground in worship. He was in awe of the presence of God and his actions showed it.

Application:

When we truly encounter the strong presence of the Lord, there is only one action that comes to mind, we must bow before the Lord God Almighty. He is awesome, and His glory demands our respect, honor, and submission. When we get a glimpse of the awesomeness of God’s glory, worship will always follow. Humility and bowing is the only response to God. Pride has no place when God’s glory is revealed.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty. Help me to honor You with my life. Let me never take Your presence and Your touch for granted. Thank You for walking with me. Help me to walk humbly before You all the days of my life and let me live in Your presence forever. I long to see Your glory. I long for Your presence in my life. Teach me to walk worthy and pour out Your Spirit in my life. 

I’m Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment