Thursday, November 24, 2022

Shining in the Last Days

 Scripture:

“Everyone who has been wise will shine as bright as the sky above, and everyone who has led others to please God will shine forever like the stars.”  ‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12‬:‭3‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

God is speaking to Daniel here about the end of days. He tells him about the difficult times that will come in the last days, then tells him, “Everyone who has been wise will shine as bright as the sky above, and everyone who has led other to please God will shine forever like the stars.” Apparently, in these last days, those who are wise and leading others to God will shine in the darkness.

Application:

We should always seek God for wisdom and guidance. We cannot live without Him and His wisdom and empowerment. There is no doubt we are living in the last days, or at least at the beginning of sorrows. Now is the time when God’s people are going to shine. We must give ourselves to wisdom and help others follow Christ, then we will shine in this dark generation.

Prayer:

Father, You are incredible and I love You so much. Teach me to walk with You and not lose step. Help me to keep my eyes on You at all times and to pursue what You want over what I want. Lead me, guide me, protect my family, and help me to lead Your people closer to You. Let my life be lived to bring You glory and honor. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment