Friday, November 11, 2022

Even in Weakness, He Will Make You Strong

 Scripture:

“Ezekiel, when Egypt is defeated, I will make the people of Israel strong, and I will give you the power to speak to them. Then they will know that I, the Lord, have done these things.” ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭29‬:‭21‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Most of the book of Ezekiel is God talking about destroying Israel because of their disobedience. He also judges the surrounding nations, but says He will use the other  nations to bring judgment on Jerusalem. In the midst of all of the judgment speech, here is god saying, “I will make the people of Israel strong, and I will give you the power to speak to them.” 

Application:

Even when we feel far from God and that He isn’t happy with us, you can count on the fact that if you will humble yourself before Him and repent, He will turn things around for your good. You may go through some difficult times, but God will bring you out every time if you remain faithful to Him. Even Ezekiel, who prophesied all the destruction, is told that he will be given the power to speak again after being shunned and hated by the people for his bold prophecies.

Prayer:

Father, Your heart is always to bless Your people. Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for moving me and caring for me so much. Thank You for turning every bad situation around for something good as I continue to follow You. Help me to hear Your clearly and walk up rightly. Teach me to hide your words in my heart. Teach me to follow You completely and to fulfill Your purposes. 

Your Son Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment