Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The Lord Watches Over His Temple

 Scripture:

“a wooden altar. It was one and a half meters high and one meter square, and its corners, its base, and its sides were made of wood. The man said, “This is a reminder that the Lord is constantly watching over his temple.””  ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭41‬:‭22‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Ezekiel saw this temple and was told to measure it. He recorded the measurements precisely and described the temple thoroughly. At the end his vision he described an altar just outside the holy place and said of it, “This is a reminder that the Lord is constantly watching over his temple.” The altar was put there to remind people that God was watching over them in that place. 

Application:

In the New Testament, we are the temple and this verse reminds us that as God’s temple, He is always watching over us. He never sleeps nor slumbers. God is always watching over His children. We can have confidence that God is always watching, protecting, guiding, leading, He is always trustworthy and we can rely on Him. This text is the reminder that God watches over his temple and He watches over His people.

Prayer:

Father God, my protector. My rock. My deliverer. You are my everything. Help me to trust that You are watching over my life at all times. Thank You for all You have done for me through the years. Thank You for always watching over me and keeping me safe. Thanks for healing me over and over. You are amazing and I love You Father.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment