Thursday, March 31, 2022

Rivers of Living Water

 Scripture:

“Have faith in me, and you will have life-giving water flowing from deep inside you, just as the Scriptures say.”” ‭‭John‬ ‭7:38‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus stood up among a bunch of people who were against him and told them to have faith in Him and they would have living-water flowing from deep inside of them. He was talking about the Holy Spirit that was coming. In the midst of people antagonizing Him about who He was and who sent Him, He dropped lines like this.  Awesome stuff!

Application:

I don’t want to just live life, I want a river of life flowing out of me at all times. I want a life-giving flow to come out my my spirit to those in need. I want the Holy Spirit to pour through my heart and into the lives of those around me. I don’t want to dam up the river, but to let the river of God’s Spirit flow in and around my life. 

Prayer:

Lord, let Your river flow from my life! Fill me to overflowing and let it overflow onto everything around me. Let my spirit be so connected to Your Spirit that we operate as one. I long for oneness with You. Let the river that flowed through you, now flow through me. Let nothing in my life hinder You from flowing in Ghana as we go this week.  Let a strong river flow there this week to bring life to the entire region.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment