Friday, March 4, 2022

Last Days Preparedness

 Scripture:

“Watch out and keep praying that you can escape all that is going to happen and that the Son of Man will be pleased with you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:36‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told His followers to watch out and keep on praying that we will escape all that is going to happen. He goes on to say we should pray that the Son of Man will be pleased with us. In this passage He was talking about how bad things would get in the last days.

Application:

We are most definitely living in the days Jesus spoke about in this passage.  We are seeing the prophecies of the Bible unfold right before our eyes. As things get worse and birth pains come, we must pray for escape and for God to be pleased with us. God is pleased when we live a life of obedience to Him. We must go beyond just praying and live a life that pleases God and that causes Him to want us to escape what is coming.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I see the signs of the times all around me. The news is filled with prophetic things happening in our world. I know You are coming soon to get Your people. Help me to keep my head up, looking for Your return. Help me to live a life that pleases You daily. Help me to be doing what You call me to do when You return.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment