Saturday, March 26, 2022

Success in Daily Work

 Scripture:

“The Lord will make you successful in your daily work.” ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭28:6‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

As God’s people were about to move into the Promised Land, He let them know that their success depended fully on their obedience to Him and His ways. God promised His people that if they would follow Him completely, they would be blessed by Him. He would make them successful in every arena. Even their daily work would be blessed by God. If they didn’t honor Him, the He would curse everything they had.

Application:

I want to live under God’s blessings and never His curses. I want to walk out my covenant with Him as he desires and not what is convenient to me. I want to live fully surrendered to Him and blessed by Him. I believe God blesses obedience and I want to see more of that blessing in my life.

Prayer:

Father, You are one who blesses obedience to You and Your word. You are faithful and reliable and Your word is true. Help me to live a life You can bless. Let me see the abundance You promise for those who are in covenant with You.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment