Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Whatever God Commands

 Scripture:

“The tribes of Gad and Reuben replied, “We are your servants and will do whatever the Lord has commanded.”  ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭32:31‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The tribes of Gad and Reuben didn’t want to go into the Promised Land, they wanted the land on the other side of the river. Moses told them that if they wanted that particular land, outside the land that was promised to Israel, then they would build it, leave their wives and kids there while they went in to help conquer the rest of the land Israel was promised, then they could go back and live in the land they wanted. Their response was awesome, “We are your servants and will do whatever the Lord has commanded.”

Application:

The best response to God is always, “We are your servants and will do whatever the Lord has commanded.” No other reply works with God. Our place is not jus to tell Him what we want like a Genie in a bottle, but to do whatever He tells us to do. I believe that God knows better how to run my life than I do. I want to live in submission to Him and His will at all times.

Prayer:

Lord God, teach me Your ways and let my life response always be, “I will do whatever the Lord has commanded.” I want to walk in Your favor and to fulfill Your will above all else. Help me to walk in step with You and bless my life. I desire Your blessing in every area of my life. Let our church start to see some really nice wins.  Let people meet Jesus.  Let people be healed, delivered and saved. Help me to extend the Kingdom.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment