Sunday, March 13, 2022

What God is Saying

 Scripture:

“Balaam answered, “I can say only what the Lord tells me.”” ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭23:12‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Balaam didn’t really want to tell Balak what the Lord was saying to them. Balak had brought Balaam to curse Israel, but instead, each time he blessed Israel.When Balak got mad at him for not cursing Israel, his response was, “I can only say what the Lord tellls me.”

Application:

This is a great phrase for ministers to cling to. We need to seek God until He gives us a message for His people and we need to only say what He is saying to His people. I have always wanted to declare the word of the Lord accurately and on time. Now, more than ever, because we are in the last days and things are happening all around us, I feel we need to speak what God is speaking. I need to tune in and hear what He is dong and saying to His church.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, give me ears to hear what You are saying in my generation. Give me eyes to see what You are doing around me and around the world. More than anything, help me to walk in step with You each and every day. I want to fulfill Your purposes in my life. I am Yours. Use me for Your glory.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment