Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Accountability

 Scripture:

“Moses, Aaron, and the other Israelites made sure that the Levites did everything the Lord had commanded.” ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭8:20‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Moses, Aaron, and the other Israelites, all held the Levites accountable and made sure they did everything the Lord had commanded them. It was entrusted to them, but they still were accountable to the people to make sure it was done the way God wanted it done.

Application:

I struggle with holding people accountable. I don’t like to make people feel uneasy or uncomfortable. I don’t like to put pressure on people, but here I see them holding the Levites accountable before the Lord to make sure they did everything right. They say what not what is expected gets done, but what gets inspected gets done. I’m not a very good inspector. I need to work at holding people accountable to do what their expectations are.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to conquer the fear of man and what they think about me. Help me to hold people accountable for their own good and the good of the Kingdom. Teach me how to love and confront in all areas. Show me how to practice loving accountability.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment