Sunday, March 20, 2022

When Prayers Get Answered

 Scripture:

“But when all this happens, don't be proud! Don't forget that you were once slaves in Egypt and that it was the Lord who set you free.” ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭8:14‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

God told the people of Israel that He was going to help them defeat all the peoples in the Promised Land. He said that nothing would be able to stand against them as long as He was with them. He then reminded them in this verse not to be proud when things start going right. He told them to remember that God brought them from being slaves and set them free. 

Application:

Sometimes the real character of a person isn’t seen until they start seeing some level of success. When success starts coming, will you remain humble or will pride get into your life? Moses remained humble all the days of his life and God used him mightily. Humility is one of the most godly character traits of a real man of God. Knowing that every good thing in my life is not my doin, but God’s doing. When God blesses us, we must remain humble and give Him all the glory.

Prayer:

You deserve the glory, and the honor and the praise for any good thing in my life. You are the source of every good thing in my world. Thank You Lord for taking such good care of me and blessing me. Without You in y life, I am nothing and can do nothing. Apart from You, I have nothing. You are my everything and I love You Lord. Be glorified in my life!

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment