Friday, March 18, 2022

Just begun

 Scripture:

““Our Lord, it seems that you have just begun to show me your great power. No other god in the sky or on earth is able to do the mighty things that you do.” ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭3:24‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Moses was preparing God’s people to go into the Promised Land, where he wouldn’t be able to go. He cried out to the Lord some awesome words when he realized he wasn’t going to be able to enter. After 40 years in the wilderness, Moses confessed that God was just beginning to show him The Lord’s great power. After witnessing the plaques in Egypt, God feeding and giving drink to 3 million people daily in the wilderness, Moses realized he was just beginning to see God’s power.

Application:

When we think we have seen it all, we haven’t even begun to see the extent of God’s incredible power! No other god can do what He does. I’ve witnessed God do some pretty amazing things in my lifetime, but I realize that it is nothing compared to what he is capable of. We must live with this kind of faith. We must believe that God has just begun to show us what He is made of. When we think we’ve seen it all, God has some amazing surprises up His sleeve.

Prayer:

Father, You are incredible and Your power is incomprehensible. Your glory is beyond our imagination! You are awesome and I appreciate all You have done for me. You have blessed me. You have brought me through so many things. You have delivered me so many times. You are faithful and true. Help me to walk in the faith and belief that You have just begun to work in my life and ministry.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment