Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Come to Jesus

 Scripture:

“Jesus replied: I am the bread that gives life! No one who comes to me will ever be hungry. No one who has faith in me will ever be thirsty.” ‭‭John‬ ‭6:35‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus talks here about coming to Him and receiving life. He says that those who come to Him will never be hungry or thirsty. He gives life!

Application:

In this passage, we see that Jesus tells us that we must come to Him.  That’s our role in this process. His role is to give us life and take care of our hunger and thirst. When we live by faith in Christ, we are complete and satisfied in Him. In Him, we are fulfilled. In His, we are nourished. I need Jesus more today than ever before. 

Prayer:

Jesus, fill me with Your living water and your bread from heaven. Help me to press into You more and more. Empower me to do Your will int he earth. I want to walk with You and talk with You. I want to walk in divine fellowship at greater levels.  Teach me how to come to You more often and to live on full because of walking with You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment