Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Condemnation or Salvation?

 Scripture:

“God did not send his Son into the world to condemn its people. He sent him to save them!” ‭‭John‬ ‭3:17‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

IN speaking about Jesus, John says that God didn’t send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world. He didn’t come to exclude people, but to include people. He didn’t come to kick people out, but to bring people in. He didn’t come to push people away, but to pull people into the Kingdom.

Application:

Religion pushes people away from God and separates people from God, Jesus pulls people to Himself and brings people to the Father. As a representative of Christ on the earth, I must always keep in mind that my job is to pull people into the kingdom, not push them away with condemnation and guilt. I want to see people saved, not condemned.

Prayer:

Father, let me be a person who gets people saved, not condemned. Help me to pull people to Christ and not push them away. Empower me to live and love people the way Christ did. Let Your Spirit dwell in my in life in fulness. I want to represent You well in my generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment