Monday, March 21, 2022

Completely Faithful

 Scripture:

“You must be completely faithful to the Lord. Worship and obey only the Lord and do this with fear and trembling,”. ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭13:4‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, the people of Israel were getting ready to go into the Promised Land and God told them that they must be completely faithful to Him. They were told to worship only the Lord God who brought them out of Egypt and not to worship the gods of the lands they were going to overtake. God was telling them that He wanted to bless them, but that he could only bless them if they walked in obedience to Him.

Application:

When we come to God, we come to Him on His terms, not ours. We can’t live however we want and honor Him. We can’t just bring Him into our lives with our other gods. We must forsake all and come to Him completely. He wants nothing above Him in our lives. He want to be first and foremost, then He will bless us.

Prayer:

Father, let me live a life that You can bless. Let my life be completely God-honoring. Be glorified in all I say and do. Teach me to follow You completely and in every area. I am Yours. Help me to keep You first throughout my day every day. Help me to hear Your voice constantly and clearly so I can follow well.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment