Friday, April 1, 2022

Be The Reason

 Scripture:

“So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus. He was the reason that many of the people were turning from them and putting their faith in Jesus.”  ‭‭John‬ ‭12:10-11‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

John, in telling the story of Lazarus, says here that after he was raised from the dead that the chief priests planned to kill him because he was the reason many of the people were putting their faith in Jesus. They wanted Lazarus dead because many were turning to Christ and putting their faith in Him. 

Application:

I want to be the reason many turn their lives to Christ. Lazarus, when he was raised from the dead, became a powerful witness for Christ. I want to be live a life that causes many to turn from their sins and follow Jesus. 

Prayer:

Father, let my life be used for the extension of Your kingdom in all the earth. Let my life be used to bring many to Jesus. Help me to live in step with Your Spirit. Help me to never be ashamed of You in any way. Let my life count for eternity as I try to do what You say. I want to be the reason hell is plundered and heaven is populated.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment