Monday, April 4, 2022

Filling Books

Scripture:

“Jesus did many other things. If they were all written in books, I don't suppose there would be room enough in the whole world for all the books.”  ‭‭John‬ ‭21:25‬ ‭CEV‬‬ 

Observation:

Jesus did so much that is recorded in the Gospels, but this verse says that if everything Jesus did was recorded, there wouldn’t be room in the whole world for all the books. In other words, Jesus did a lot that wasn’t recorded in our Bibles. Sometimes, my mind wants to know more. I can’t wait to hear the stories when I get to heaven.

Application:

Most of what we do won’t be recorded in the history books, but that doesn’t make our lives insignificant. Jesus did a lot more than what we know. I want to live a life that records a lot of great stuff accomplished, but I want there to be countless things that nobody knows about that were just done because I love the Lord and follow Him with all my heart. Not everything needs to be shared here on earth. In eternity we will share all things.

Prayer:

God, help me to live in step with You, doing Your will in the earth. Teach me to live doing the will of God every day and fulfilling Your purpose for my life. I love doing life with You and want You to live through me. I want to be one with You Father and leave a legacy of following Christ completely.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment