Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Trust God’s Plans

 Scripture:

“That night the Lord stood beside Paul and said, “Don't worry! Just as you have told others about me in Jerusalem, you must also tell about me in Rome.”” ‭‭Acts‬ ‭23:11‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul had just gone through an awful situation where he was being accused of causing riots for the Jews when he was simply talking about the resurrection. He didn’t look for trouble, but trouble found him. While he was being persecuted, the Lord showed up and stood beside him. He told Paul not to worry because he had a plan to send Paul to Rome. God gave him purpose for his trials.

Application:

When we go through difficult situations that are out of our control it is easy to blame God, or at least be frustrated because He hasn’t fixed the situation. We need to realize that God always has a plan and everything will help accomplish that plan eventually. We may not understand our current struggles, but we can know God will be with us and that He has a plan our lives as we remain submitted to Him. 

Prayer:

Lord, walk with me every day. I want to minister and serve with You and not simply for You. I want Your presence with me all the says of my life and I want to finish the work You have for me. Help me to trust Your plans and not get frustrated when things don’t do like I want them to.

I Love You Lord,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment