Saturday, April 30, 2022

The Calling

 Scripture:

“It doesn't matter if people are civilized and educated, or if they are uncivilized and uneducated. I must tell the good news to everyone. That's why I am eager to visit all of you in Rome.”  ‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:14-15‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul, when describing his life and ministry, said that it didn’t matter who the people were, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, etc. he was called to share the Good News with all of them regardless of background, etc. He was compelled to share the Gospel globally to whoever God put him in front of.

Application:

God has given me a similar calling. It is unique, and sometimes it causes my schedule to be a little overwhelming, but it is a calling. Not everyone has the opportunities that God has blessed me with. Not everyone has the opportunities God has place in front of me. I must fulfill the will of God for my life each day and share the Good News in every possible location. It drives me, compels me, and constrains me.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are amazing and I worship You. Let my life be used for Your glory and the extension of Your kingdom around the world. Fill me with Your Spirit and open doors no one can close for the extension of Your kingdom. Help me and empower me to make the most of every opportunity to bring souls to Christ. Help me to manage well what You have put into my hands.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment