Monday, May 2, 2022

Victory Over Sin and the Law

 Scripture:

“In everything we have won more than a victory because of Christ who loves us.” Romans‬ ‭8:37‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul is talking about the power of sin and the Law in our lives in this context. He states here that we have won more than a victory because of Christ who loves us. We tend to love this verse because in some translations it says overwhelming victory is ours. In the context, we are given victory over sin and the Law.

Application:

It is good to know that Christ has already won the victory on the cross for my sins. He won more than a victory when He was nailed to the cross. He set me free from the power of sin and I am no longer a slave to it. I have been freed through Christ. My job is to use the power and authority I have to oppose sin and not give in to it.

Prayer:

Father, let the overwhelming victory of Christ reign and rule in my life. Help me to live a life that pleases You and that bring You honor in every area. I want to serve You well in my generation. Help me to conquer everything that doesn’t bring You glory. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment