Sunday, May 29, 2022

Seek God for Wisdom

 Scripture:

“Kings all over the world heard about Solomon's wisdom and sent people to listen to him teach.” ‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭4:34‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Solomon had asked the Lord for wisdom to know how to rule and lead God’s people well. God definitely gave him what he needed. Kings from around the world sent their teams to sit and listen to him teach. Wisdom would flow out of him like a river and the nations of the world were impacted by his wisdom. This only comes from God.

Application:

Wisdom and knowledge is so crucial in our lives. Knowing what to do and when to do it causes great things to happen in our lives. More than anything, we need God to bless us because when He does, it is powerful. I need wisdom as I lead Word of Life and I need to know exactly what God wants at all times. I desire to lead well and to build God’s kingdom with excellence. I know He is the author and provider of wisdom so I must seek Him.

Prayer:

My Father and My God, You are awesome and I love You so much! Hear my cry this morning and give me wisdom to lead Your people well. Show me when to confront, when to let things go, when to fight, and when to back away. Show me how to lead Your people into success. More than anything else God, I want You in my life in a big way. Fill me with Your wisdom, Your grace, Your Spirit, and Your anointing. I can do nothing without You. Fill me today my Lord.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment