Thursday, May 26, 2022

Face to Face

 Scripture:

“Now all we can see of God is like a cloudy picture in a mirror. Later we will see him face to face. We don't know everything, but then we will, just as God completely understands us.” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:12‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul tells the Corinthians here that we have partial revelation at this moment, but one day we will have complete revelation when we see Him face to face. He says that now we see through a cloudy picture in a mirror. In other words, we don’t know as much as we think we do. When we see Him, we will finally be perfected.

Application:

Sanctification is simply becoming more and more like Jesus and less and less like the world around us. The more we know, the more we should grow and become more like Christ. I want to live a true, authentic Christlike life that represents Him well. I want to see Him face to face and to be transformed into His image.

Prayer:

Father, fill me with Your Spirit at increasing levels. I want to represent You well on the earth. Help me to treat people like You would treat people. Teach me to follow You well all the days of my life. I long for Your presence. Allow me to walk in Your presence at all times. Let my life be pleasing to You my God and my redeemer.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment