Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Wealth, Wisdom, and Knowledge

 Scripture:

“Who can measure the wealth and wisdom and knowledge of God? Who can understand his decisions or explain what he does?”  ‭‭Romans‬ ‭11:33‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul is speaking here about God welcoming the Gentiles, but still loving His chosen people, the Jews. God’s wealth, wisdom and knowledge are unmeasurable! He has more than enough for all of us. When we lack, wealth, wisdom, or knowledge, we should run to the one who has it.

Application:

When we run out of wealth, wisdom, or knowledge, we must run to God, who has all of it. We must never rely on ourselves, our wisdom, our knowledge, or our understanding.  We serve the God who created wisdom and when we need some, He should be the source of it. God made the world and everything in it. When we need wealth, we should go to Him.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to stop leaning on my own understanding, wisdom, strength, and resources. You have everything and know everything. Help me to take into Your storehouses and be blessed. Show me the wealth of Your kingdom and help me to understand. Give me understanding I pray.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment