Friday, May 27, 2022

Don’t Grow Weary

 Scripture:

“My dear friends, stand firm and don't be shaken. Always keep busy working for the Lord. You know that everything you do for him is worthwhile.” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15:58‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul is finishing up his first letter to the Corinthians and tells them to stand firm and not to be shaken. He tells them to keep busy for the Lord and know that everything you do for Him is worthwhile. Paul is telling them to stay busy for the Kingdom and not to grow weary because everything you do for God is worth your time and effort.

Application:

We must be about God’s business on earth while we are here. The day is coming when we won’t be able to  work for the Lord anymore. We must do all we can with all we have in the time we have for God’s purposes in the earth. Now, more than ever before, we must not lose heart or give up. We must lift up our heads and finish the course set before us.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to finish the course You have set before me. Teach me to walk in Your ways. Help me to establish Your kingdom in the whole earth. Help me to be effective in declaring Your truth and in building Your church. Help me to stay busy for the Lord and, in difficult times, to know that it is worthwhile.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment