Tuesday, May 17, 2022

GREATLY BLESSED

 Scripture:

The chest stayed there for three months, and the Lord greatly blessed Obed Edom, his family, and everything he owned. Then someone told King David, “The Lord has done this because the sacred chest is in Obed Edom's house.” II Samuel 6:11-12

Observation:

David was having the ark of the Covenant brought to Jerusalem when an accident happened and a person died trying to steady the ark. David decided to leave the ark (where the manifest presence of God was) at the home of Obed Edom. While the ark was there, the house of Obed Edom was GREATLY BLESSED.

Application:

Where the presence of God is, people are GREATLY BLESSED. I want to be a person who walks in the presence of the Almighty and sees His blessings overtake my life. Throughout the Old Testament, we see God's people were always blessed in every way. I want to see the blessings of God flow in my life and family in these powerful ways. I believe God still blesses people.

Prayer:

Father, I pray this morning like Jabez, Oh that You would bless me. Let me see that day of Your blessing and breakthroughs. I ask You to bless Word of Life and let it see the day of the blessing of our God. Give us land and a building that will glorify Your name. Teach me to walk in Your presence always and to honor Your name.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment