Monday, May 23, 2022

God’s Plans

 Scripture:

“But it is just as the Scriptures say, “What God has planned for people who love him is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard. It has never even entered our minds!”” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul is writing to the Corinthians and tells them that God has incredible plans for those who love Him. He goes to the extent to say that it is more than eyes can see or ears could hear, or what can enter our minds. In other words, we can’t comprehend the plans God has for us they are so great.

Application:

If I can’t even comprehend the plans God has for me because they are so grand, then I must learn to broaden my horizons and expand my own thoughts. I must begin to believe that He is capable of much more than I can ask, think, or imagine. God’s plans for me are incredible. I must, therefore, believe this and operate from that vantage point rather than my own human reasoning.

Prayer:

Father, increase my faith to believe and trust You for more than what I have seen thus far. Help me to expand the tent pegs of my mind and help me to imagine along with You, what You have in store for my life. I simply want to finish everything You give me to do. Show me Lord, and I will follow Your plans and purposes for my life. Light the path in front of me. I don’t want to miss You in any way.

Yours Always,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment