Tuesday, June 30, 2020

God Gives More Than Enough

Scripture:

“Then Amaziah said to the man of God, “But what shall we do about the hundred talents which I have given to the troops of Israel?” And the man of God answered, “The LORD is able to give you much more than this.””
‭‭II Chronicles‬ ‭25:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Amaziah had hired 100,000 troops from Israel to help him fight.  he was paying them 100 talents of silver each.  A prophet of God came to him and said he won’t need Israel to help him, but rather just to go and God would fight their battles.  Amaziah replied to him, “What shall we do about the hundred talents which I have given to the troops of Israel?”  The man of God told him the LORD is able to give you much more than this.  

Application:

Sometimes we only look to the flesh or what we know we have in the bank when determining what to do.  God is able to give us much more than we think we are able to come up with.  The prophet was telling the king not to worry about giving the men all the money he had spent because the LORD could easily give it back to him.  God does work financial miracles and I want to see Him do this for the church I pastor.  I want to walk in the faith that says, “God can give us much more than what we think He can.”

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in faith and to see victory for Your people.  Work miracles for us to be able to get the building You have put in my heart for us.  Teach me to believe and trust You at higher levels.  I believe, now help me walk it out and see You work a mighty answer to my longtime prayer.  Increase my faith in the area of finances.  I know You are able. 

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment