Friday, June 26, 2020

Well Ordered

Scripture:

“Now all the work of Solomon was well-ordered from the day of the foundation of the house of the LORD until it was finished. So the house of the LORD was completed.”
‭‭II Chronicles‬ ‭8:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

This portion of Scripture describes the incredible beauty of the House of the LORD and the house of Solomon.  It speaks of his wealth how famous he was for his wisdom.  In this particular passage it gives a simple secret to what he did.  It says, “all the work of Solomon was well-ordered” from the beginning to the end.  He built the incredible Temple for the LORD and got the job done because his work was well-ordered.

Application:

God is a god of order.  He brings beauty out of chaos.  He causes the orbit of the planets, moons, and the entire universe to function properly because it was well-ordered from the LORD.  When our lives are well-ordered, things get done.  I need to order my life better in order to accomplish more for my king.  I want to live a well-ordered life that finishes projects and completes everything the LORD gives me to do in my generation.  

Prayer:

Father, help me to order my life well.  As I cry out each morning LORD, “order my steps”.  Guide my life and give me the strength to live a well-ordered life that accomplishes much for Your kingdom.  Teach me to be diligent and to complete things You give me to do.  Help me to live a disciplined and well-ordered life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment