Monday, June 8, 2020

Integrity

Scripture:

“Moreover they did not require an account from the men into whose hand they delivered the money to be paid to workmen, for they dealt faithfully.”
‭‭II Kings‬ ‭12:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

When the Temple was being rebuilt and renovated, there were men of integrity who worked on the building.  They built a box to collect offerings in and they paid out of that for all the workmen.  Here it says that they didn’t require accounting from the men who paid the workmen because they dealt faithfully.  Trust increases with faithfulness and integrity.

Application:

Our goal as believers should be to have the trust of those around us.  They should say of us that they don’t need to account for their money or their spending because they walk in integrity.  My personal goal has always been that those who know me best, respect me the most.  I want to live a life that is pleasing to the Lord and that demonstrates integrity.

Prayer:

Father, help me to live a trustworthy life.  Enable me to do the right thing, even when it isn’t the easy thing.  Help me to walk in truth at all times.  I want to serve You well with my life.  I am Yours.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment