Friday, May 22, 2020

He Hears our Cries

Scripture:

“In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry entered His ears.”
‭‭II Samuel‬ ‭22:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

David had just been delivered from everyone who had arrayed themselves against him.  He had nations against him, his own people against him and even his own son against him, but David cried out to the Lord.  He says that in his distress, he cried out to the God and God heard his cries.

Application:

There are times in life when you need to honestly “cry out” to God.  There are times when you have to put your niceness and politeness out the window and cry out to Him.  God is not angered at us for our lack of faith when we cry out.  He loves to be our deliverer.  He responds when His people cry out to Him as their only help and only hope.

Prayer:

Almighty God, I cry out to You this morning and ask You to put an end to this Coronavirus.  I cry out to You and ask You to stop this thing.  Let hearts turn to You and let revival come.  We need You desperately at this time in history.  Come and heal our land.  You are my only hope and my trust is in You!

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment