Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Perspective

Scripture:

II Corinthians 6:10. “We may suffer, yet in every season we are always found rejoicing. We may be poor, yet we bestow great riches on many. We seem to have nothing, yet in reality we possess all things.”
‭‭
Observation:

Paul is writing to the Corinthians and tells them that he may suffer, but in the midst of suffering, they were always found rejoicing.  He may seem to have nothing, but possesses everything.  His perspective was that God was taking care of him and that whether he looked rich or poor, they were rejoicing in the ministry.

Application:

Sometimes when we are going throug things, it is difficult to see the good coming from it.  Paul was able to see good in every area, no matter the current problem he was facing.  I need to be more joyful in every situation and let that joy radiate to those around me.

Prayer:

Lord, let my life radiate Your goodness.  Let me not get caught up in seeing what I don’t have, but what I have in You.  You are my reward!  You are my life!  Let my joy overflow because I am in You and You are in me.  Help me keep a right perspective.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment