Thursday, June 7, 2018

Come With Me

Scripture:

II Kings 10:16 "The Jehu said, 'Now come with me, and see how devoted I am to the Lord.' So Jehonadab rode along with him."

Observation:

Jehu was in the process of becoming king and he looked at Jonadab and put his hand out to him and told him to come with him so that he could see just how devoted he was to the Lord. 

Application:

There are times when God puts people into our lives so that we can put our hand out to them and tell them to come with us so they can see how committed we are to the Lord.  As a leader, we need to put our hand out to people and tell them to come with us.  Like Paul we must tell them to follow us as we follow Jesus.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to follow You and help me to take others with me in the process.  Help me to walk in strength and confidence and to invite others into that relationship with You.  Let my life be an inspiration to others.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment