Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father’s Day

Scripture:

I Chronicles 8:40. “Ulam’s sons were all mighty warriors and expert archers. They had many sons and grandsons—150 in all. All these were descendants of Benjamin.”
‭‭
Observation:

Ulam was apparently a great father and a man’s man.  All of his sons were mighty warriors and expert archers.  He had 150 sons and grandsons, all of which were mighty men.  Apparently, he knew something about being a father.

Application:

My boys are grown now and I have done the best I knew how in raising them.  Today is Father’s Day and my dream is that my two sons would become mighty men of God.  I want my sons to go farther and do more for the kingdom of God than I have or will ever do.  I want to see them blessed, successful, and prosperous in everything they touch.

Prayer:

Father, let my sons find their place in You.  Develop them into men of God who make a difference in this world.  Let my sons both follow You with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.  Let the love of God flow through them to a lost and dying world.  Bless my sons and make them mighty warriors in Your Kingdom.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment