Friday, August 2, 2024

Victory and Unfailing Love

 Scripture:

“You give great victories to your king; you show unfailing love to your anointed, to David and all his descendants forever.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭50‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

David wrote this Psalm to the Lord. In this verse he declared that God gave him great victories and unfailing love to him and his descendants. What a powerful statement! He understood that it wasn’t his great leadership abilities or his great armies that won him victories, but the God that he served. He understood that it was God who brought him the victory every time. He also understood the love of God.

Application:

God has been so good to me. He has supplied for me over and over again in my life. He has blessed me and given me great victories that are too many to recall. He has done things in my life that are too wonderful for words. God is incredible and serving Him is fantastic. It is the greatest adventure there is. God has loved me with His unfailing love. My application is that I must continue to offer Him my life, my love, and my obedience.

Prayer:

Lord, You have been so good to me through the years. You are incredible and it is an honor to serve You. I surrender my life to You completely. Let Your good hand be upon my life. Help me to walk in victory over every foe and let me walk in Your unfailing love. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for giving me so many victories. You are worthy of my very best.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment