Monday, August 12, 2024

Humility Always Wins

Scripture:

“The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭69‬:‭32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ 

Observation:

The Psalmist says here that it is the humble that will see their God at work. He also encourages those who seek God for help. Humility always wins in God’s eyes. He comes through for those who remain humble before Him and lean on Him and not themselves. God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

Application:

The strongest position we can be in is the position of humility before God. When we humble ourselves before Him and realize we cannot overcome without Him, then we will see Him work. As Mark Batterson says, “We must work like it all depends on us and pray like it all depends on God.” Humility works while waiting on God to come through. God always comes through for those who seek Him and remain in humility before Him.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I humble myself before You. You alone are my strength and my salvation. You are my fortress and my protector. You are my everything. Help me to walk in humility before You all the days of my life. Teach me Your ways and let my life bring You praise in all I do.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment